Paekakariki Beachfront Bed & Breakfast, Kapiti Coast
Please note: During the Covid 19 lockdown, we will be taking all required protection measures, including no contact, personal distance, no additional food supplies. Dirty linen and your rubbish bag can be left outside the door. Fresh linen will be provided similarly. We can communicate by mobile phone.
Our charges will be discounted 30% during lockdown.
Thank you, Don and Allie
Run away from home, revive and come alive in an authentic kiwi seaside village…
Come and stay at our Paekakariki Beachfront Bed & Breakfast and enjoy sea views from your own private studio.
Self-contained studio unit by the beach
Our B&B accommodation is gorgeous, sunny and relaxing with little touches of beach luxury – a real haven on the Kapiti Coast just waiting for you…
Enjoy your own self-contained studio unit right at the beach in Paekakarki, New Zealand. Stunning sea views to the South Island and Kapiti Island, with a great swimming beach at your front door as well as opportunities for walking and cycling in Queen Elizabeth Park.
Beachfront haven in authentic kiwi seaside village
- 5-Star rated accommodation (Bookabach 2018)
- Self-contained beachfront studio unit in beautiful Paekakariki on the Kapiti Coast
- One of Wellington’s best swimming beaches at your front door
- Comfortable queen-sized bed with views to the ocean
- Sleeps up to 3 people (rates $130 double – all year long) Longer stay discounts
- Excellent continental style breakfast provided
- Ensuite bathroom and shower; Self-contained kitchenette
- Great cycling and walking opportunities in popular Queen Elizabeth Regional Park
- Climb Paekakariki’s exciting Te Araroa Escarpment track
- 35 minutes from Wellington City – 15 minute walk to village and train
Your Paekakariki Beachfront B&B haven awaits…
To check availability and book our Beachfront B&B, please go to our Contact page.
Phone: 021 107 6141
Paekakariki Beachfront B&B is an easy find off State Highway 1 and only 35 minutes from Wellington. If you want to come by train, it's a 15-20 minute walk, or we can collect you (by arrangement).